- December 20, 2018
- Jermaine Herbert
It might have happened when someone was cooking in the break room. It might have happened when your building suffered electrical problems. It might have happened due to one errant spark from a single power socket. It might have happened for any number of different reasons, but however it’s come to happen, the facts of the case are still bleak – your business has caught fire and, because no one caught the warning signs in time, the blaze has quickly engulfed your entire building. You might well be staring at a total loss from...